1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook did something weird to me, any idea how to fix (pic)

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by tonyacardo, Feb 8, 2019.

Advertisement
  1. tonyacardo

tonyacardo Thread Starter

Outlooks changed the way it looks on my emails. I don't like change so does anyone know how to change it back? (I like the way it looks right out of the box, without any customizations)
    Please see pic. outlook capture.JPG

2. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    David
    Well, for starters what version do you have?

And what do you want it to look like?

3. tonyacardo

Honestly, I don't know. I think it is 365 but I cannot find the version in Help. I guess letting people know what version they work with is a priority.

I will just have to learn to live with it. THanks

4. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    David
    You can go to File, Office Account, About Outlook.
    With clicking the About Outlook, there should be the information to right of the icon.

5. tonyacardo

It is the desktop version of Outlook 365. But the thing went back to the proper format.
    I fooled around int File > Options and got it to go back by messing around with the themes. I am not sure how it got changed in the first place but I am happy it got changed back.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for trying to help me.

(I have been up to my eyeballs in PC and especially Android problems lately. I may have asked here too soon, I probably should have worked a little more on it myself before sounding the alarm)

Sorry and thanks

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1222879

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice