Outlook did something weird to me, any idea how to fix (pic)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tonyacardo

Outlooks changed the way it looks on my emails. I don't like change so does anyone know how to change it back? (I like the way it looks right out of the box, without any customizations)
Please see pic.outlook capture.JPG

DaveA

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
David
Well, for starters what version do you have?

And what do you want it to look like?

tonyacardo

Honestly, I don't know. I think it is 365 but I cannot find the version in Help. I guess letting people know what version they work with is a priority.

I will just have to learn to live with it. THanks

DaveA

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
David
You can go to File, Office Account, About Outlook.
With clicking the About Outlook, there should be the information to right of the icon.

tonyacardo

It is the desktop version of Outlook 365. But the thing went back to the proper format.
I fooled around int File > Options and got it to go back by messing around with the themes. I am not sure how it got changed in the first place but I am happy it got changed back.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for trying to help me.

(I have been up to my eyeballs in PC and especially Android problems lately. I may have asked here too soon, I probably should have worked a little more on it myself before sounding the alarm)

Sorry and thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts