Outlook emails not coming through

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

grahamnapier

Hello and Happy Xmas!

Recently, I have experienced problems with incoming mail

The send/receive icon is showing mail coming through, however the mail is not arriving- today for example it is showing "receiving message 1 of 2 - 3.3kb of 11.4 kb) however it is very, very slow and in fact the emails do not arrive

Thanks in advance- this is a small business I run and so emails are important!!

etaf

Wayne
any chance there is a huge file in the inbox on the server, I have seen this happens before , where someone has sent a load of photographs in one email and that locks out the email with those symptoms

usually it possible to see the email via a website and from there delete the email - or save the images if required and delete the email

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online