1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook emails not coming through

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by grahamnapier, Dec 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grahamnapier

grahamnapier Thread Starter

Hello and Happy Xmas!

Recently, I have experienced problems with incoming mail

The send/receive icon is showing mail coming through, however the mail is not arriving- today for example it is showing "receiving message 1 of 2 - 3.3kb of 11.4 kb) however it is very, very slow and in fact the emails do not arrive

Thanks in advance- this is a small business I run and so emails are important!!

2. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    any chance there is a huge file in the inbox on the server, I have seen this happens before , where someone has sent a load of photographs in one email and that locks out the email with those symptoms

usually it possible to see the email via a website and from there delete the email - or save the images if required and delete the email

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1082253

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice