Outlook Express 6 Address Book/How to

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

robodoc

I recently transfered a HDD from an ailing computer to a new one. On the old one I was unable to get XP backup to work so I used Nero Backitup. I have the old files in a restore folder on the new computer but I can't figure out what the names of the files are that would contain my address book and my folders, such as Inbox, Deleted mail, and Drafts. Or how to restore them. I've has quite a bit of luck restoring other areas of the HDD but not here. A big help would be to know what the names of the files are.

Mobo K7n Msi
HDD Maxtor 40G 7200/ata133
1024 DDR 400 Ram
OS=XP
Athlon XP 2100, Shopping for an XP 3000 to exercise the 400FSB

Can someone tell me how to get my thread title in BOLD?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online