1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

OUTLOOK EXPRESS 6 - Deleting Messages

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by nemoryer, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nemoryer

nemoryer Thread Starter

MY BIGGEST THANKS AND HUGS TO A CONTRIBUTOR NAMED THROOPER (?).

My Outlook Express 6 has been frozen for months now, can't delete messages due to worm. For several months, I've sought the help from my internet provider, to no avail.

So I found your site, I followed the instructions on erasing the DBX file and like magic, all the messages are deleted.

I am very joyful today after months of agonizing and fear of having to take my computer to the store for repair and costing me money.

The instructions on "pasting" and "running" the file were very easy to follow, esp. for a non-computer-savvy person such as myself.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/756516

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice