1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

outlook express 6

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by temprahater, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. temprahater

temprahater Thread Starter

My hard drive went on the blink so i had to install a new one so i,ve basically had to start again from scratch . My oe6 has been set up correctly as far as i can see and wants to receive Email but i keep getting the message "your pop3 server has not responded in 60 seconds .Would you like another 60 seconds for your server to respond " . I can see that there is 71 Emeils waiting to come through .

Normally i wouldnt bother and just use webmail but after reinstalling my steam account all my games have disappeared and as you know its murder trying to get them to fix anything . I lost my forum password for them and although ive changed the Email address they keep sending my new passford to the oe6 Email address which i cant get .

Ive been at this all weekend and its doing my nut in

2. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    make sure the firewall is not blocking the program at all

3. temprahater

temprahater Thread Starter

Tried that . Unfortunately its still the same

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/756293

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice