Outlook Express Address Book

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rfb100

I am running Win XP SP2. Problem is in Outlook Express Address book; my group address lists are being limited in number of addresses. One is stuck at 18 total names, so I started a second similar group and it is limited to 9. If I try to add a name to either of these, it goes on but another name is bumped off. Nothing is on MS KB or anywhere else that I can find on this. Everyone I talk to says there is no limit on address book size. Help!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online