outlook express and address book

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sarah gillen

the option to automatically store email addresses i have sent to in the address book is not working properly. It does not store all address and it tells me i have the address already in the address book but when i go to it it is not there. This prevents me clicking on an address to add it to the address book and means i have to manually enter each one

Sarah, try reinstalling Outlook Express. To do that, go to Add/Remove programs and remove it, then go back and add it back in. If this does not work, you could try deleting your address book. However, first export the address names to either a "WAB" address book or a text file, then import them back after you create your new address book. In fact, I would export the entries out to both in case you have a problem. I would definitely want to have a text file copy of my address book as that would be easy to recreate in any program.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online