Outlook Express and HTML

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

JoleneG

Hi everyone I am new and in need of some serious help before I through my computer out the window.

I have Windows XP Home (I know not the greatest operating system) and my husband and I have different desktop accounts. When I am signed on to mine and try to send him a HTML email it won't go through a error message pops up. But when signed on as him I can send myself an HTML message. Why?

What is the error message that you get?

In address book, there is an option for each entry to "Send Email using plain text only". Check if that option is enabled by mistake.

JoleneG

no it is not checked. I am now able to send HTML to him but it only shows up as plain text. How do I fix that

JoleneG

that is for sending i can send them to other people and they get them he can send them to me i get them he just doesnt get them

Quite unusual. By the way, did you try to send him mail with some other email address? Use some other email address in Outlook Express, use HTML format and see if he gets it correctly.

You can sign up for a new hotmail account to use Outlook Express or go to http://www.softhome.net for a new free POP3 account. A POP3 account will be better for testing than hotmail.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online