1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook Express and images

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by rebon, Feb 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. rebon

rebon Thread Starter

I use windows xp pro and outlook express for my email.

If i try to copy and paste and image into the body of the text while i type a message, as apposed to attaching the image i dont seem to have much luck?

So can anyone advise me if you can do this, that is copy then past an image, say a jpeg or gif for instance into the main text window?

I have tried the CTL + C key to copy then CTL + V to past the image with no luck?

Any help appreciated. :confused:

2. MadDogMugsy

MadDogMugsy Guest

no matter the o/s version, I have not had much luck with cut & paste ... have you tried 'inserting' the image?
    (Insert/Picture/Picture Source ... & it is helpful to fill out the "alternative text")

MDM

3. Del

Del

You pretty much have to go to New Message or mail and then click insert, and file attachment, then find the file and attachment and select it.

4. Ratboy

Ratboy

The only way a copy and paste to OE has worked for me is when coping from an IE window.

As MadDogMugsy suggests, Insert > Picture is your best bet.

5. rebon

rebon Thread Starter

I new there would be an answer, thank's to one and all for the advise, insert pic worked a treat :D

6. Del

Del

Great, enjoy and have a great day.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/117057

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice