OUTLOOK express back up

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kdakak

All is working fine at the present time.
My Question is :
how and where can I save all my emails(incoming, outgoing)
as well as addresses.(outlook express)
Also regular back ups- should that be backed up on an external hard drive?
Any help and/or suggestion will be greately appreciated.
Thank you in anticipation.

Hi Kdakak :)

I use Secura Backup to backup Outlook Express, my address book and my favourites in Firefox Mozilla. I've found it's the easiest way to backup AND restore without any problems. It's a very cheap program, very easy to use (if I can do it without fail, anyone can! lol) and I can easily save one file onto a CD, or in my case DVD because I have so many email. Kiwiguy's method may be the easiest way for YOU to backup, but I thought I'd mention Secura since it's the easiest way for ME to backup and you may like it too! ;)

Take care,

Rob.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online