1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook Express can't retrieve mail from multiple accounts

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by babymeena, Sep 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. babymeena

babymeena Thread Starter

Hi, guys. I just bought a laptop and was setting up the outlook express with three hotmail accounts. Only one out of three successfully retrieved mail. What gives? I checked setting for all three and they're identical except for the address. I'm baffled. Could anyone help? Thanks.

2. Deke40

Deke40

I am going to ask the most basic of questions-Are you sure there is email on the other two that didn't work.

After you check your mail double click on the mail envelope on the statusbar and see if it matches mine in the image below.

Attached Files:

3. babymeena

babymeena Thread Starter

Hi, Deke. No, mine never finishes checking the other two mail boxes. For some reason, it only checks one and the rest of them keeps giving me error messages. Thanks for the input.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/272134

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice