Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Outlook Express could not be started because MSOERES.DLL could not be found. Outlook

4K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  Command.com 
#1 ·
Outlook Express could not be started because MSOERES.DLL could not be found. Outlook Express may not be installed correctly??????????????

This is what I receive when I try to open Outlook Express. I am using Outlook Express version 6. with Windows 98. I found some info on the MS site but it pertained to OE6 with Win ME.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Pearl King

#2 ·
I would start by making sure the files exist in the correct directory "C:\Program Files\Outlook Express" if not well that could be the problem. if it is there it may be corroupted or something. the file version for this should be "6.0.2900.2180" if you using OE6. there are some sites the offer DLL downloads. or if you kept the files from IE when it was installed one of the cab files is for OUTLOOK Express. . other options include renaming the folder and going to MS site and download IE6 again. uncheck all options but OUTLOOK to replace it. or else do a google search for "download OE6" plenty of places ...

HOPE IT HELPS :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.