Outlook Express disconnecting

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ovingite

I am running OE6 in Windows ME. Initial dialup and connection is OK and I can receive mail OK. However, when I try to send mail it drops my dialup connection (also if trying to access mail through IE6). If I click on the Send icon again it brings up the dialup window and sends OK.

Any ideas how I can fix this would be greatfully received - it's driving me nuts!

Ovingite

go to your outlook express ... click tools/options... connection & click the box saying ask before switching

Thanks
Thanks for your help on TSCG - problem fixed!

Hope that I will be able to help someone in time! This is a great forum.

Ovingite

got your PM... glad its working. If you have anymore trouble come back & let us know...ok?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online