1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

outlook express email

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by magpiess, Jun 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magpiess

magpiess Thread Starter

I can't send or receive any mail from outlook express, I have windows ME, and use peoplepc., I contacted them and they told me to go to internet options and change my email to outlook express and I did and it still doesn't work. For some reason peoplepc says it is my default email even though I didn't change it to that.
    I have trapped mail and desperately need help.
    Thanks

2. sekirt

sekirt

Welcome to Tech Support Guy Forums​

Why didn't you make it your default email client? Do you get some kind of error message? You will have to provide more details.

Did you set up your account with the proper POP3 and SMTP information provided by Peoplepc?

sekirt

3. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    any error messages or numbers
    have a look at the settings - i have known them to change...

have a look here
    http://www.visn.co.uk/outlook-express-settings.html

BUT YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW YOUR - username, password, the mail server and smtp server

is everything else working ok - you can get onto the interenet and surf - etc

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/242945

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice