1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

outlook express errors

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by mattpm, Jan 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. mattpm

mattpm Thread Starter

when i open up outllok express i get 2 errors 1 pops up when u open outlook express and the other pops up after u click ok on the first error. the first one reads, Outlook Express could not be started. The application was unable to open the outlook express message store. You computer may be out of memory or your disk is full.Please contact microsoft support for further assistance.(0x8007000e). the secound error reads as follows. Outlook Express could not be started because MSOE.dll could not be initialized.Outlook Express may not be installed correctly. Please if anyone know's anything please post. I have practically memorized the errors.

2. jwbirdsong

jwbirdsong

First two articles on this page
    Inside OE errors will take care of it...Try just the first one by it's self first..before you preform #2

3. mattpm

mattpm Thread Starter

i did #1 and i click read only to uncheck it and then it asks me to wether to apply changes to this folder or to the folders and subfoloders.i tried it both ways and it always goes back to read only. it will not let you uncheck read only for some reason.

i can't do number 2 because i can't open my outlook express.

1 more thing.this problem occured suddenly when i closed oe because i finished downloading my mail and sending mail and tehn i open it back up about 30 minutes later and it give's me these errors.i installed nothing new between the 2...

4. imweasel

imweasel

What os are you using?

5. mattpm

mattpm Thread Starter

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/114582

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice