Outlook Express Hangs When Deleting Messages (MSN Hotmail User)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

babr1477

When I put the cursor over the list of messages in the In Box, it becomes an hourglass and stays that way. If I switch to "offline," it behaves normally, and I can delete messages, etc.

I have a suspicion that this has something to do with re-synchronizing my local folders with the MSN hotmail server.

Thanks for your help!

babr1477

Dreamboat -

Tnx for the reply - I have actually had a couple of the problems described in the KB article you referenced.

My current problem is different, however. When I spoke of problems deleting messages, I meant from the Inbox to the Deleted Items folders.

My guess about it being a syncronization problem comes from the fact that
- The machine is busy doing something (the hourglass cursor), and
- The "busyness" ends when I shift to "offline" mode.

Any other thoughts?

Thanks!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online