Outlook Express HTML Graphics

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mrtja2004

Windows XP, Outlook Express, received an e-mail that said in part " It appears your e-mail does not support HTML (graphics). In order to view this message please view this message with a program that supports HTML". I opened up the e-mail on my ISP web site and could read the message fine on that site. Any clues how to read this message on my computer? This is a first as I have had this computer for about 6 months now.:confused: :

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts