1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook Express icons keep resizing

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by tracyahearn, Apr 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tracyahearn

tracyahearn Thread Starter

I am using OE6, and I like the icons in my toolbar to be small with the name under each one. I currently have 9 across with room for some more, hoever, the setting on the toolbar layout is large icons, text under icon.

Occasionally, I will go to OE (not re-opening the programming, just maximising it) and the icons will be the same height as they were before, but they will be spread across the taskbar, they will all be double in width, and now not all of them will fit on the taskbar.

When I open the customise toolbar, the settings are the same, still large icons, text under, and the only way I can get my icons back to how I want them to appear is to change them to no text, then to small icons, then back to large with text under.

Does anyone know how I can get this to stop from happening, and if it is possible to lock the toolbar once it is the way I want it to look?

thanks
    Tracy

2. Styxx

Styxx Banned

Do a updated scan for virus. Use a firewall like the one via the colored link at bottom of my post.

3. sekirt

sekirt

Maybe I confuse easily....but I don't understand what you want to do.

Why do you change them to "large with text under" if you like them small?

Is this the setting you want?
    show text labels
    small icons

sekirt

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/224758

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice