1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook Express loading prob

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Tacocaster, Sep 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacocaster

Tacocaster Thread Starter

I recently started using outlook express to check my hotmail account along with my student email account. It ran just fine for the first few days. Then I removed MSN messenger from my computer and since then the prog has been acting a little silly. It takes a long time to load up in comparison to the rest of my software. Also, from what I can tell, whenever I receive and email I always get two copies of it. Any advice?

I'm running XP Pro and from what I understand the full blown version of Outlook is on the Office XP Pro discs and I have all of those.

2. djdpimp420

djdpimp420

You may have deleted a file that was being shared by both. Try reinstalling msn messenger and then uninstalling it again. When it prompts you that there is a file that may be in use by another program do you still want to delete it select no. This is probably the simplest solution to test though I can not guarantee it will work but you've got nothing to lose in trying it.

You can download msn messenger at this link:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...15-8080-4663-a95e-d1ea42ea928f&DisplayLang=en

3. Moby

Moby

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/167590

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice