1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook Express Password

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by poodlelady, Jul 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. poodlelady

poodlelady Thread Starter

Recently I tried to open my OutLook Express and couldn`t get in due to the fact that I`d forgotten my password. I did a system restore and got back to my mail but I`d like to retrive my password for future problems...! Can I do this?:)

2. stomp

stomp

There is a program I forget the name but its on a disk and you boot from it and it will let you change the admin password .

3. ihatemyjob

ihatemyjob

This should do the trick.

http://www.lostpassword.com/asterisk.htm

Open up the outlook express, go into tools, then accounts, click on the servers tab at the top, then run this program and hover the mouse over the astrixes where the password is, and it will reveal it.

4. poodlelady

poodlelady Thread Starter

Sorry, it didn`t reveal the password... I wish I could retrive that password because I`m afraid that I`lll need to use it to get into my email and then I`d be in trouble. Right now I`m able to get in but I`m afraid the same thing will happen again and then Restore might not work the next time

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/487122

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice