1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook Express Problem w/Wk2 SP3

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Luthorcrow, Jan 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luthorcrow

Luthorcrow Thread Starter

Hi,

Just installed a new drive, did a clean install, cut back one too many services, endup having to use the recovery console to restart all disabled services to manual to get back on the road map.

Only residual problem is that Outlook Express. I get the following error message: "MSOE.DLL could not be loaded"? Anyone have any ideas how I can fix this without losing my old e-mails. Yes, I did have a few important ones in there even with this short of time.

Also just for back-up purposes, does anyone know where the data files for the saved e-mails are on the local drive?

Thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/113892

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice