1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook Express Problem

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by gary1776, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gary1776

gary1776 Thread Starter

Every time I click on a link in an email message, Outlook Express hangs and I have to close it using the task manager. what's up with this ......anyone else have this problem.

2. mmcgonigle.north

mmcgonigle.north

Microsft Outlook keeps on giving me "Task 'verizon.net- Sending' reported error (0x80070057) : 'Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid.'
    I called verizon's help desk and was on the phone with them for about an hour and they couldn't help me. A former employee of mine had this computer and I removed his email account so I could use this computer from my home. Now I cannot email anything from Outlook V2003 right now, I can use my remote verizon account which isn't a great substitute since it loses emails as soon as I close them... Is there anyone that could possibly help me resolve this dilemma. I've changed so many things at this point, I wish I could just press reset and just deal with the previous email account.

Thanks,
    Mike

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/597000

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice