Outlook Express question & Jump Drive question

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lmyers

Outlook Express Question:

I just bought a new computer and want to move my spam filters (message rules and blocked senders list) to my new computer. It has taken me two years to build this filter system which has hundreds of rules and blocked senders. It was very effective cutting my spam from about 75-125 messages a day to about 3 or 4 a day.

Jumpdrive question:

I am using a 128 mb jumpdrive to move files from old computer to new. Can I compress this jumpdrive to double it's capacity and if I do is there any downside to doing so?

Thanks for all help offered.
Larry

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online