1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

OutLook Express Question

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by jnibori, Sep 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jnibori

jnibori Thread Starter

I am running WinXP Home, and using OE6 as my mail client.

Is there a way where I can send a follow-up eMail to the people I sent an original eMail to. In other words, I just sent an eMail to about ten people from my address book. I sent the original to myself, then BCC to everyone else. It was about a program that looked good, but now I want to tell them it was buggy on my system. I don't know exactly who I sent the original to.

Is there some feature where I can send a follow-up eMail from my Sent Mail section of OE, and everybody in the original mailing will get it?

Make sense ? :confused:

Thanks.

BTW- I klnow I can check the details of the original eMail, but I am looking for a quicker way.

2. BillC

BillC

If you sent the orginal to yourself, click "reply all" and add your text. The e-mail should go to all you sent it to in the first place.

3. jnibori

jnibori Thread Starter

Thanks.

4. CastleHeart

CastleHeart

Actually, I don't think Replies go out to those who were blind copied in the original mail. I think you will have to pick them of the properties.

If it is of any help, you can:

Copy the whole bunch and paste to the address bar. (You may have to delete a comma or two once you get it there.)
    - Or if you want to click them from you address book -

Paste the list instead into the top of the body of the message for a minute as a list to read from while you click names out of your book - then delete the temporary paste list.

-just a thought

- Castleheart :cool:

5. jnibori

jnibori Thread Starter

Thanks.

Too bad there's not a feature I was originally inquiring about. Seems like it could make things quicker/easier.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/166404

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice