Outlook Express Question

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bhamlinda

a friend sent me this question and asked me to post it for her:
question: I have two e-mails in my box that freeze up my outlook express if I click on them or if the outlook express loads and has them sitting there.....I can not delete them the normal way as the whole program freezes....but if they are not clicked on then I can receive all mail and send it....how do I get rid of these offending e-mails ?
Thanks!

The first thing I would try is to very quickly click on them and drag them to the DELETED ITEMS folder. If it is done quick enough it might not lock up the program.

Next I would try selecting the mail above it in the list - hold SHIFT - select the mail below it in the list to highlight all three - and then delete them as a group. Perhaps that will keep the program from singling out the bad mail.

- Castleheart :cool:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online