1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook Express Question

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by bhamlinda, Oct 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bhamlinda

bhamlinda Thread Starter

a friend sent me this question and asked me to post it for her:
    question: I have two e-mails in my box that freeze up my outlook express if I click on them or if the outlook express loads and has them sitting there.....I can not delete them the normal way as the whole program freezes....but if they are not clicked on then I can receive all mail and send it....how do I get rid of these offending e-mails ?
    Thanks!

2. CastleHeart

CastleHeart

The first thing I would try is to very quickly click on them and drag them to the DELETED ITEMS folder. If it is done quick enough it might not lock up the program.

Next I would try selecting the mail above it in the list - hold SHIFT - select the mail below it in the list to highlight all three - and then delete them as a group. Perhaps that will keep the program from singling out the bad mail.

- Castleheart :cool:

3. bhamlinda

bhamlinda Thread Starter

Thanks, Castle!
    I'll pass this along and see if it helps her.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/169924

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice