1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

OUtlook Express - Read Only Plain Text?

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by paganeagle21, Aug 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paganeagle21

paganeagle21 Thread Starter

Hello there, hope you can help.

I am running WIn98 (Dont laugh!! lol) and Outlook Express and I have quite a few Yahoo Groups that I run where members can send me email from.

The problem is that I want to be able to have the option of reading any email that arrives in my Outlook Express box as a plain text file, the reason for this is as you know, viruses etc can travel in so many forms and this would be easier for me do without the disadvantage of possible attacks.

I thought it would be as easy as a Read As Plain Text in the Read option but I dont appear to have one.

If it's not possible that way, is there a add on for Outlook Express that will do the job.

All the best.

Richard

2. tbritches

tbritches

3. codecfears

codecfears

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/267354

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice