outlook express spam

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Tankist

Can please someone advise me which anti-spam program for outlook express should i use, because the "block sender" option in outlook doesnt help anything at all. i get at least 10 spam emails a day and even more during weekends. i had one program(cant remember the name) but it didnt do no good. it only messed up whole windows. the program should be as simple as a donut, with a list of blocked domains and a list of particular blocked words in the subject line/in the message itself...(no extra stuff that i need a week to understand what is it about) so that i can change/add subjects in these lists.
thank you!

my isp has a filter system and i can set it what i want. i get about 1 a day and i can set it higher but some items i need i won't get.

Tankist

well it doesnt help me much because, eventhough i set the message rules to delete any message from the server if the message contains the word "spam"(and also many other words) in the subject line, i still get some spam emails with exactly this same word in the subject line: "spam". i dont get it. it is like that the message rules dont work. what to do?

Tankist said:
Can please someone advise me which anti-spam program for outlook express should i use, because the "block sender" option in outlook doesnt help anything at all. i get at least 10 spam emails a day and even more during weekends. i had one program(cant remember the name) but it didnt do no good. it only messed up whole windows. the program should be as simple as a donut, with a list of blocked domains and a list of particular blocked words in the subject line/in the message itself...(no extra stuff that i need a week to understand what is it about) so that i can change/add subjects in these lists.
thank you!
Tankist : I think you must use BSpam, it was promising for me, it has all the list to be blocked or something. Just check I dont have much knowledge on PC Stuffs.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts