1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

outlook express spelling error

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by insurer, May 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. insurer

insurer Thread Starter

Recently had to reformat hard drive. Running xp w/ie 8. I use outlook express ver 6, as it is simple, and all I need. After formatting, spell checker in outlook express shows French as the lauguage, w/no option to change to US English, so it checks every word. Anyone know how to fix? Thanks

2. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
  3. insurer

insurer Thread Starter

I just went from office 03 to 07. Win Live mail does not work well w/my spam program. Will look for a third party checker. Another stupid thing Microsoft did. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!

4. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
    You're welcome.

Please let us know if a third party spell checker worked out for you and then you can mark this one as "Solved".

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/925142

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice