1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook Express 'VIEW' windows

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by mgbgtgrimm, Sep 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. mgbgtgrimm

mgbgtgrimm Thread Starter

Whilst I was viewing an email in OE I clicked the littl X in the window that display my addresses (on lower left) and I clicked the little X on the upper left window that displays things like folders, and they both dissappeared. NOW how do I get them back? I have searched thru tools,options,view,etc everything on that bar with no success.
    I forgot to mention that this happened on my WinME computer not the WinXP one.

Greg & Grimm

2. xgerryx

xgerryx

Open OE, click View, then Layout and have a bit of a play in there for a while.
    Check or uncheck the various options, then click apply and ok to make them stick.

3. mgbgtgrimm

Thanks, gonna go down and try that altho I thought I tried all the options but old age does funny things so I will go try again. Greg & Grimm

4. xgerryx

xgerryx

Theres actually a little demon that lives in there that changes all the settings just for fun. Looking forward to the day I catch him.

5. mgbgtgrimm

You ain't just whistling Dixe! I have two computers running and every time either one does a re-boot, for what ever reason, something gets changed, icons on desktop move around, opening windows gets different looks amazing. I think MS is the BIGGEST HACKER in the globe.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/275333

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice