Outlook Express 'VIEW' windows

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mgbgtgrimm

Whilst I was viewing an email in OE I clicked the littl X in the window that display my addresses (on lower left) and I clicked the little X on the upper left window that displays things like folders, and they both dissappeared. NOW how do I get them back? I have searched thru tools,options,view,etc everything on that bar with no success.
I forgot to mention that this happened on my WinME computer not the WinXP one.

Greg & Grimm

Open OE, click View, then Layout and have a bit of a play in there for a while.
Check or uncheck the various options, then click apply and ok to make them stick.

mgbgtgrimm

Thanks, gonna go down and try that altho I thought I tried all the options but old age does funny things so I will go try again. Greg & Grimm

mgbgtgrimm said:
I thought I tried all the options but old age does funny things so I will go try again.
Theres actually a little demon that lives in there that changes all the settings just for fun. Looking forward to the day I catch him.

mgbgtgrimm

You ain't just whistling Dixe! I have two computers running and every time either one does a re-boot, for what ever reason, something gets changed, icons on desktop move around, opening windows gets different looks amazing. I think MS is the BIGGEST HACKER in the globe.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online