1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

outlook express

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by lf042, Sep 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lf042

lf042 Thread Starter

Morning!

All of a sudden my email takes about 4 mins to open. when you click on it to open it, the first small box saying outlook express comes up but stays like that for about 3mins. the program doesn't register on task manager. then it opens but takes another minute to two mins to open the actual email and let you look? I never changed anything, just yesterday i started the comp and its doing this :confused: any ideas anyone?

Thank you!

2. Dan O

Dan O

No, I don't have a clue but you could try a System Restore to correct the problem. Select Start, Control Panel, Performance and Maintenance, and you should see the System Restore option. Once it is invoked it will show a list of dates, select a date before the problem started.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/270688

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice