Outlook Express

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

plmahlik

I have Windows XP home edition and Outlook Express 6.0. My question is why do pictures sometimes appear so big in Outlook Express. I've been noticing this since I got my first computer in 1999 with Windows 98.

Thanks Larry

The photos will be big if the sender has not reduced the size of the file . . you can doulbe click on the attachment to open in in Windows Picture and Fax Viewer, or save it to your hard drive and resize there.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online