1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook Express

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by capthank, Jan 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. capthank

capthank Thread Starter

I really need some help guys as I haven't fixed it yet!! I'm still using Win. 98SE and the problem is when I read my mail and then decide to forward something and when I click on forward it does not go directly to send as you should see the window in the task bar saying "sending mail." It goes direxctly into my Outbox so I have to click on Outlook Express in the upper left hand corner,click on the push pin to hold the window open, click on Outbox, highlite the message and then click on send! It goes out then. Boy what a pain!!! Then when you X out of that situation then the PC goes back to Desktop and you have to double click back on Outlook Express again to open it up again. Don't have any idea how it got this way as it worked just fine until about four days ago. Help out an ol' Air Force pilot you pro's!!!! Hank

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/536414

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice