Outlook Forms

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Razor

A long time ago, I found an outlook form called 'While you were out'. It looked like one of those phone message pads we all have on our desk. Our administrative office would like to use something like this, but for the life of me, I can't remember where I downloaded it from. I've already looked on Microsoft Office site but couldn't find it. Does anyone use this type of form and could you tell me where you got it. Thanks.

Razor

Thanks for the link. I don't know how I missed it. Do you know a way to make this work with Outlook 2000? I downloaded it and installed, but when using it, all I get is the normal message form.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online