Outlook Fustration

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Nvisible

I know there is a way to do this but I am not sure of how to do it and as you can imagine I have pulled my hair out tyring to figure it out on my own...

Any way I am trying to get out look to run in the background....I know that it can be done becouse were I use to work had it that way when you minimized it disapeared and ran in the back ground then a lil icon would appear when you got new mail over by your clock... The only way I can do this is to minimise it and it stay on your task bar and with as many pop ups as you get messing around on the web I always seem to accidently close it any way can some one please help thank you

I know some one will ask so

it is Outlook 2000
I am running XP Pro

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online