1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook/Gsuite email

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by totallylosttech, Sep 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. totallylosttech

totallylosttech Thread Starter

When originally creating the account, I opted to allow MS to manage my domain. That stopped all my emails from GSuite. I removed most everything MS related from my DNS which enabled access to my emails and created an alias for GSuite to get the email I set up with Microsoft working. I can receive emails to GSuite and send them using this method but my Web Outlook is virtually useless because it doesn't receive emails. When I use the web service it sends emails from:
    [email protected] via [email protected] .
    I also have a problem with sending an email to the first email address I used to test the new email I created from Outlook. I am receiving emails from other sources but get an mail undelivered notice when trying to send from the web service.

I guess I would fall under the beginner tech for knowledge, everything I know has come from trial and error as well as picking up things from the guys in the IT department. Now I am my own IT department, trying to figure all of this out on my own.

OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 58 Stepping 9
    Processor Count: 4
    RAM: 8072 Mb
    Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics, -1984 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: 464 GB (352 GB Free);
    Motherboard: Gateway, DX4870
    Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1216782

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice