1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook HTML Issue

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Audacity, Feb 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Audacity

Audacity Thread Starter

My mom has 3 computers. Two are running XP Home with Outlook Express. One is running XP Pro with Outlook 2002. She currently receives email notifications from Paypal regarding items sold. These notifications contain a graphic at the top that has always been visible and printable. A couple of days ago 1 XP Home machine and the XP Pro machine started taking an extremely long time to load the graphic. She has normally done a batch print on these emails and this time they would take 5 minutes each to load up the graphic and print. Nothing was done to either computer. I looked back through old emails that were successfully displayed and printed, but they are not working now. This led me to believe that either I was receiving a corrupt graphic from Paypal, or had downloaded a corrupt one that was being used in all the messages. However, the other XP Home box has no problems whatsoever. She receives these emails thru 2 different ISPs. We went to their webmail sites and the problem was the same. HTML in email we receive from other sites seems to be fine. Is there a HTML cache somewhere in Outlook that can be deleted? Could this be some kind of font issue? Any other ideas that I could try to fix this? Thanks.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/325712

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice