Outlook - Import Contacts

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

MajorModeler

Hi,
Can someone point me to documentation on how to import contacts into Outlook when the contact list is in some other format - in this case a .rtf file?
I thought it would be good to run some automated procedure to get the .rtf file into the format that outlook expects for an import of contacts.
Thanks

Would it be possible for you to create a CSV file instead of a RTF file?

Someone else maybe able to help you with this better, but I have heard that "A RTF file is difficult if not impossible to import into Outlook contacts."

MajorModeler

I wouild need to convert the .rtf file into .csv. The source of the .rtf info cannot create .csv.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online