Outlook inbox and sent items locations (Windows 7)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Links2

Hi all,

On my work station(at work), we use Vista as out operating system. My email set up has the inbox and sent items in their normal alphabetic order locations, but also, the two of them are located at the top of the Mail Folders.
I am using Windows 7 at home, and would like to set up my Mail Folders so the two of them are on top of the Mail Folders as well. I have checked out the Actions and Tools and View options, but cannot see where can make the changes I am looking for.

Anyone?

TerryNet

Terry
Would probably help if you told us what email client you are using.

TerryNet

Terry
I took the liberty of editing your thread title to attract (hopefully) the attention of folks who know Outlook.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online