1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook inbox and sent items locations (Windows 7)

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Links2, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Links2

Links2 Thread Starter

Hi all,

On my work station(at work), we use Vista as out operating system. My email set up has the inbox and sent items in their normal alphabetic order locations, but also, the two of them are located at the top of the Mail Folders.
    I am using Windows 7 at home, and would like to set up my Mail Folders so the two of them are on top of the Mail Folders as well. I have checked out the Actions and Tools and View options, but cannot see where can make the changes I am looking for.

Anyone?

2. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    Would probably help if you told us what email client you are using.

3. Links2

Links2 Thread Starter

Sorry, I'm using Microsoft Outlook

4. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    I took the liberty of editing your thread title to attract (hopefully) the attention of folks who know Outlook.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1088346

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice