Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Outlook issues

888 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  EAFiedler 
#1 ·
I got a computer in yesterday that seems to be having some issues with outlook. The lady recently installed Office 2007 over her 2003 installation. Since the installation of 2007 none of the outlook accounts work. She has a website and from the website she has seven people that work for her, all their email dumps into her outlook. I was able to fix 2 of the 7, two of them were just typed in wrong and did not include pop3. The both send/receive mail fine. I went back over the others and they contain the same settings. We have tried un-installing 2003, but it was corrupted and had to be manually removed. ( deleted files, and registry keys). And out of curiosity if she has the working outlook.pst file and the achieve.pst file on another computer could i transfer that and would that put the old settings back in?

#2 ·
Hi Deathscyth3

Welcome to Tech Support Guy Forums!

Sorry, no, the e-mail accounts need to be reentered, they are not contained in the .pst files.

If she has a working installation of Outlook on another computer, I would ask her if those e-mail accounts exist on that system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.