Outlook looking for expired email account

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Philly986

I am a neewbie. I have a systemax, venture, Windows XP, Home Edition .SP2

I used to have Verizon as my DSL service provided. I cancelled Verizon and am now using a router that runs off of my husband's Verizon account.

When I open Outlook and its trying to opend send/receive, I get the followig message:

Task 'my.inbox.com - Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'

When I try to send an email from Outlook, or a Publication from Microsoft Publisher, I get the following message:

Task 'my.inbox.com - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC78) : 'Unable to send the message. Please verify the e-mail address in your account properties. The server responded: 551 Server access forbidden by your IP. Visit http://cbl.abuseat.org/lookup.cgi?ip=72.94.73.78'

I went to Inbox help section and set up Inbox on pop3, for a while everything was okay, after a week, I get the message I listed above. I am starting a small home business and I would like to continue sending Microsoft Publisher documents by email.

I need help badly, remember I'm a newbie and I may not get it the first time.

it's telling you that your ip has been classified as spamer resource & it has been blocked.
do u work from home?
do u send mass emails?
is this used for marketing?

Philly986

Okay, I guess I'm doomed. I don't have the money to set up a business email account yet. Thanks for your help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online