Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Outlook looking for expired email account

2K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Philly986 
#1 ·
I am a neewbie. I have a systemax, venture, Windows XP, Home Edition .SP2

I used to have Verizon as my DSL service provided. I cancelled Verizon and am now using a router that runs off of my husband's Verizon account.

When I open Outlook and its trying to opend send/receive, I get the followig message:

Task 'my.inbox.com - Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'

When I try to send an email from Outlook, or a Publication from Microsoft Publisher, I get the following message:

Task 'my.inbox.com - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC78) : 'Unable to send the message. Please verify the e-mail address in your account properties. The server responded: 551 Server access forbidden by your IP. Visit http://cbl.abuseat.org/lookup.cgi?ip=72.94.73.78'

I went to Inbox help section and set up Inbox on pop3, for a while everything was okay, after a week, I get the message I listed above. I am starting a small home business and I would like to continue sending Microsoft Publisher documents by email.

I need help badly, remember I'm a newbie and I may not get it the first time.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.