1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook looking for expired email account

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Philly986, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Philly986

Philly986 Thread Starter

I am a neewbie. I have a systemax, venture, Windows XP, Home Edition .SP2

I used to have Verizon as my DSL service provided. I cancelled Verizon and am now using a router that runs off of my husband's Verizon account.

When I open Outlook and its trying to opend send/receive, I get the followig message:

Task 'my.inbox.com - Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'

When I try to send an email from Outlook, or a Publication from Microsoft Publisher, I get the following message:

Task 'my.inbox.com - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC78) : 'Unable to send the message. Please verify the e-mail address in your account properties. The server responded: 551 Server access forbidden by your IP. Visit http://cbl.abuseat.org/lookup.cgi?ip=72.94.73.78'

I went to Inbox help section and set up Inbox on pop3, for a while everything was okay, after a week, I get the message I listed above. I am starting a small home business and I would like to continue sending Microsoft Publisher documents by email.

I need help badly, remember I'm a newbie and I may not get it the first time.

2. mich2212001

mich2212001

it's telling you that your ip has been classified as spamer resource & it has been blocked.
    do u work from home?
    do u send mass emails?
    is this used for marketing?

3. Philly986

Philly986 Thread Starter

Yes to all.

4. Philly986

Philly986 Thread Starter

Oh, I forgot to ask, how do I get my ip unspammed?

5. mich2212001

mich2212001

6. Philly986

Philly986 Thread Starter

Okay, I guess I'm doomed. I don't have the money to set up a business email account yet. Thanks for your help.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/815123

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice