Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Outlook Mail Based on Cell Value

619 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Keebellah 
#1 ·
Hello everyone.

I am trying to tweak a macro that was posted on this forum some time back, but I'm a bit of a N00B. The macro is from this thread that is now locked: https://forums.techguy.org/threads/...ue-date-reminder-based-on-excel-file.1129238/. What I am looking to do is generate two different emails whenever the value of a cell changes. All the data that needs to be part of the email is included in various cells. I've included sample data. If possible, could you provide code for generating the email and another for sending the email without opening Outlook (i.e., as soon as the value changes)? I've included sample data for your consideration. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

When Cell Value = In Progress
The email I'm hoping to generate (I've mapped it with the cell contents I'm hoping to pull) will be as follows when Column F changes to In Progress. The email addresses are in Column G.

Subject Line: "Web Request(s) Now In Progress"

Dear D2,

Your C2 B2 request has been received and is now in progress. Thank you!

My Signature

When Cell Value = Completed

The email I'm hoping to generate (I've mapped it with the cell contents I'm hoping to pull) will be as follows when Column F changes to Completed. The email addresses are in Column G.

Subject Line: "Web Request(s) Completed"

Dear D2,

Your C2 B2 request is complete and the changes are now live. Thank you!

My Signature

Attachments

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.