1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook message forms

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Agility, Jan 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agility

Agility Thread Starter

I hope someone can help with this as it's driving me mad. I want to design some Outlook message forms that I can use on a website, so that when the user clicks on a link the form comes up in an email. I have designed some forms and when I run them they look OK, but none of the data typed into the fields appears in the recipient's message. There is just a blank email.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Agility

Agility Thread Starter

I found the answer to this one. I was putting the form on the message page instead of on page 2. Easy if you know how but not immediately obvious, and I couldn't find it in the help pages.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/324339

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice