outlook mishap

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

the tick

the format of my inbox was changed, I am pretty sure I did not do it, could the change have come from an external command?

cybertech

Retired Moderator
Hi the tick, Welcome to TSG!!

You'll need to give more information. What are you using for your e-mail? Outlook, Outlook Express, etc...

What did it look like and what does it look like now?

the tick

The main thing that changed was the format of the bar that describes messages in the inbox. Where the subject used to be named, now the size is the dominant characteristic. I could go through and change the format of that bar on every page of my inbox, but that does not seem like the most efficient way to accomplish the goal.

cybertech

Retired Moderator
Can you post a screen shot? I'm still not sure I understand the problem.

Open Outlook.
Press the Print Screen key on your keyboard.
Open Microsoft Paint.
Go to the Edit menu and choose Paste.
If prompted to enlarge the image, choose Yes.
Use the crop tool to crop out unnecessary portions of the screen shot.
Go to the File Menu and choose Save As.
Navigate to the folder where you want to save the image.
Type a file name for the image.
Select jpg for the file type.
Click the Save button.

Click on Post Reply then use Manage attachments to upload the file here.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online