1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook not getting latest Distribution Lists from Exchange 2010

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Widgetaah, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Widgetaah

Widgetaah Thread Starter

Hi,

I have an exchange 2010 server with a large number of distribution groups. Everything is working OK, until I edit, add or remove a distribution group.
    The desktop clients running outlook pick up on the change immediately, but the laptop clients are still seeing the old groups.
    OWA clients also see the change immediately.
    Both the desktops and laptops are running the same image of windows 7 and office 2010.
    I have tried plugging in a laptop to an ethernet cable to rule out wireless and I don't think it's a desktop vs laptop issue.

Any ideas on why only some outlook clients get the latest changes made to distribution groups in exchange (management console) ?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1065263