Ok guys who can help me with this weird one.
I had a tech call that someone had already taken a look at it and could not fix but guess what I can't either...
The user is in a LAN enviroment with an Exchange 5.5 server running a Pentium Windows 95 B machine. The client is currently Outlook 98
When the user logs into outlook she cannot open her folder, it says something like "Unable to open default folders... "
When trying to create another profile after deleting them it would not resolve the name any more said somthing like "The name could not be resolved. Network problems are keeping outlook from working properly..."
* I can ping the Exchange server fine throug IP and Netbios (PC Name)
* The Webmail feature works fine for the user
* I Downgraded IE5 to original IE4 and then Upgraded to IE5.5
* I replaced the winsock.dll with original
* I did upgrade for winsock2
* I even installed outlook 2000 but gave me same error.
* I am able to log into the Domain just fine
* I changed the Exchange client RPC Binding order so that tcp/ip is first and then netbios.
I am STUCK !!! Still getting the same error. ----->
someone suggested to switch to another jack in the room just for the heck of it but its only this computer that is having the problem. Any Ideas?
Should I Upgrade to 98?