1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook (Office 2000 S.B.) Multiple Accounts

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by kevb8ll, Jan 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kevb8ll

kevb8ll Thread Starter

Can they be done ? Or am I stuck to one account. I haven't sussed how to do it if you can.

Kev

2. theMusicMan

theMusicMan

Hi Kev

Welcome to TSG - not been here too long myself but great support is what you'll get from everyone here.

I am using multiple accounts on MS Outlook 2000 with no problem. Excuse me if I am teaching granny to suck eggs but try this.....

Tools>Accounts> then click Add > Mail and let the wizard run through the rest of the account set-up.

What OS are you on - these instructions apply to MS XP but I am sure they would apply to other OS's running MS Outlook 2000.

John

3. RandyG

RandyG

Of course they can be done.

In Internet Mail Only mode, just go to Tools, Accounts, Mail Tab, click Add, Mail and then fill in the necessary info.

I haven't use Corporate mode in a while, but I seem to recall it being the same.

This allows you to access all the accounts at the same time.

If you want to setup different accounts, depending on who is logged onto the computer, that's slightly different.

Take a look at:

OL2000: (IMO) How to Set Up Internet Mail Accounts

OL2000: How to Tell What Type of Outlook Setup You Have

OL2000: (CW) User Profiles and Information Services

OL2000: (IMO) How to Create a New E-mail Account with Internet Only Support

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/64906

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice