Outlook password

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

JustMe2

Crystal
Recently acquired a decent used computer from my place of employment. Problem is a former employee used Outlook to check his personal email from work. He put a password on it, so now of course everytime that Outlook is opened it asks for the password. How can I completely remove any trace of this guy's email from the machine, so that Outlook just opens? Hopefully without having to re-install Outlook.
JustMe2

Del

I believe you will have to know the password in order to remove the account.

JustMe2

Crystal
You know what, Del, That's not really what I wanted to hear!:D (but pretty much what I expected!!)
Thanks for answering!
JustMe2

Del

Sorry Charlie?
opps.
What version of Outlook are you running?

JustMe2

Crystal
Outlook 2000, which I own as part of Office Premium. So I just now went ahead and removed it. Not even sure if I'll re-install it on that machine. I'm getting ready to change my isp, so as long as I can check mail from this machine, it's okay.
Just thought that I might use it if I could have gotten rid of his password!
Thanks again!
JustMe2

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online