Outlook Printing Issues

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

thoffland

I have a user that is on Win XP Pro using Outlook 2007 and views his folders/sender/email in the vertical format. When he tries to print an email he only prints the list of senders, not the body of the email. In other words, the middle column.

I cant figure out what is wrong with this machine, I've checked that he's using HTML format, Word as editor, and tried moving the reading pane to the bottom and the middle without success. We have various printers in the office and it doesn't make a difference which printer it is, the end result is the same.

Does anyone have any ideas? I'm stumped (not like I'm a guru or anything though... :D)

Edit: when I print from the admin account it seems fine. Going to try to recreate his profile next week and see what happens.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online