1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook Problems

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by nelford_safc, Jan 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nelford_safc

nelford_safc Thread Starter

My Microsoft Office 2002 is turning out to be a pain in the nevermind. I have set Yahoo, Gmail and Hotmail up to it. But it's being stubborn;

Gmail - Recieves but doesn't send

Yahoo - Does neither

Hotmail - Does neither

^ Yet I've followed Outlook guides and instructions to the finest detail, many times.

I'm thinking about trying Mozilla Thunderbird but before I do doesn anybody already have it so they can help me set it up as my default Email program so I can get shot of Outlook?

Any help would be appreciated.

2. EAFiedler

EAFiedler Moderator

3. beccamorgan

beccamorgan

I am having the same problem with Gmail and Hotmail. When gmail attempts to do a test send, it just says 'Please verify the email address field' and doesn't send. I checked it, and email is correct.

Hotmail does nothing. Is the http server incorrect?

Thanks,

Becca

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/433514

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice