Outlook Problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nelford_safc

My Microsoft Office 2002 is turning out to be a pain in the nevermind. I have set Yahoo, Gmail and Hotmail up to it. But it's being stubborn;

Gmail - Recieves but doesn't send

Yahoo - Does neither

Hotmail - Does neither

^ Yet I've followed Outlook guides and instructions to the finest detail, many times.

I'm thinking about trying Mozilla Thunderbird but before I do doesn anybody already have it so they can help me set it up as my default Email program so I can get shot of Outlook?

Any help would be appreciated.

I am having the same problem with Gmail and Hotmail. When gmail attempts to do a test send, it just says 'Please verify the email address field' and doesn't send. I checked it, and email is correct.

Hotmail does nothing. Is the http server incorrect?

Thanks,

Becca

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online