1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook public folders

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by stuarta, Jan 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stuarta

stuarta Thread Starter

Can someone please advise on my proposals for our project emails in my office.

At the moment, everyone keeps their own copies of subfolders with emails in for relevant projects that they are working on. Most of these emails are required by more than one user and can therefore be duplicated between users.

Just looking at creating these project folders in the Public Folders, which they can then all see and use.

My theory is that this will streamline their personal mailboxes and central point of backing up the Public Folders. Only thing that concerns me is the size this box could get too.

Is there anything else I should be wary of?

Thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/792385

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice